Sunday, August 13, 2006

This Food Has Healing Power



Today I experienced a savory taste sensation. Now I am a monster when it comes to thin crust pizza. It has got to be good or get it out of my face. So when Aaron invited me for lunch I was a bit skeptical about trying a new place. "Big Guys Grille? Never heard of it!", I thought skeptically. Now I learned long ago not to challenge Aaron's judgment when it comes to food. Not since the "Greasy Spoon Adventure" outside of Toledo, but that is a story for another day.

Aaron and I where absorbed with the XBOX 360 so Mrs. "Aaron's Mom" Eberline picked up the pie. So with a thank, paper plate and diet Pepsi in hand I dove in. Wow! Big Guy's Grille packs a punch. My stomach was filled to the limit and my tongue danced a jig. I nearly had to be dragged away from the box. Not the XBOX the pizza box, though there have been times when I do need to be dragged from the XBOX 360 also. So if you are ever in the area give the Big Guys a try.

Big Guy's Grille is located on:
701 N Grandview Blvd. Waukesha WI. 53188 Phone #(262)650-3000
E-Mail us at: thebigguy@bigguysgrille.com
Hours: Monday: Saturday : 11am-9pm Sunday: Closed
OPEN FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS FOR PIZZA PICK-UP'S ONLY, UNTIL 10:00 pm

I received no money from Big Guy's Grille or XBOX 360 for endorsing them. I am not opposed to getting paid to endorse products if anyone would like to pay me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about 1 BIIILLLIIIOOONNNN dollars!