The Truth About Sundance
No! Now leave me alone! I have to catch a plane back to Hollywood. I mean I have to get home for dinner.
And so it happens time and time again with out fail. Another misguided person believing that they have run into a star and wanting an autograph. If only I could be honest with them, but I can't. I must protect my family from a life under the microscope of the media machine and the gilm-glam of Hollywood. I just don't want my daughter to grow up spoiled.
So let me lay this out for you. Here is Sundance and here is me. No resemblance at all.
So let's brake this down nice and easy:
1. It is quite obvious that I a have a mustache and Head does not!
2. I wear undershirts and Sundance
3. I do not have a prison inmates number on my chest and have never been the prison except in Monopoly.
4. I am not standing in front of the American Idol banner.
5. I am an alto!!!
6. I despite whatever pictures my brother may show you, I have never been to New Orleans.
7. I can dance.
8. Pan's Labyrinth should have won best foreign film!
9. I could go on, but why beat a dead horse unless he really hurt you while alive.
So as you can see I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sundance is the next American Idol and one great guy. If he was me, which he is not, I'm sure that he would want you to know that he loves this blog and appreciates your votes. Yes, i do! I mean yes he does.
Hey what happened to the short guy from season one........?