Wednesday, January 18, 2006

UNLEASH THE POWERS WITHIN YOU

Well that's what the back of the case said, but I really felt that it should read, "Unleash the repetitive game play within this game".



Today I am reviewing Kameo, one of the launch titles for the Xbox 360. First off I must say that I wouldn't have bothered playing this game at all if it were not for the beautiful graphics. Secondly, my first point contained all the nice things I have to say about it.

Graphics......Great

Story............Weak

Sound..........Good

Game Play...Limited

Me...... Disappointed

Now I have to admit that I didn't really stay with this game (as it lost my interest so quickly). I will point out that if games like Halo or Splinter Cell are your bread and butter, and if you get your fantasy in the form of Elder Scroll or Final Fantasy this is not the game for you. However if you are looking for a beautifully rendered, non-engaging distraction from your already wasted life........this would be it.

P.S. Thank you Hunter for letting me borrow this game!

No comments: